- The Broke Man's Survival Guide
The Broke Man's Survival Guide
The Ultimate Guide to Getting Back Up After Life Has Knocked You Down!
The Broke Man’s Survival Guide offers 50 strategies in a frank, unvarnished, tell-it-like-it-is approach that will teach you how to keep the walls from crumbling down on you by providing strategies and actions you need to take when you feel you are out of options.
If you are looking for savings plans, mutual fund investment advice, or cute inspirational phrases, this is not the book for you. But, if you want to know how to deal with the worst life has to offer and get real tips and strategies for dealing with everything from debt collectors to keeping your house and avoiding homelessness, you need this book right now.
In this book you will learn:
- Real ways to avoid being homeless
- How to hustle for cash when you are out of work
- How to pull yourself together after life has punched you in the gut
- How to deal with debt collectors who won’t leave you alone
- What to do when they come to repossess your car
- How to save your house when you have nothing
- Ways to be a cheapskate
- And Much More
Author A.M. Harris tells it like it is and doesn’t hide behind quotes, plans, and advice that broke people never have enough money to follow anyway. In this book, all you get is real advice that works. If you are unemployed, dealing with a long term illness, are drowning in debt, or are just struggling to survive, this book will not only help you day to day, but will give you actionable advice that you can use to pull yourself together and fight your way to better days. The sooner you get this book the sooner you can begin turning your life around.